Monday, November 16, 2009

Okay...here goes...


Finally, I have buckled down and I am about to start churning out all of my holiday sewing! I have organized  myself, cleaned up, I have made my list... just a quick trip to the fabric store and then it is all systems go! This includes a very ambitious task of creating 14 gift sacs (to be used as stockings) for my entire family. If I pace myself and commit to xx amount per week, I should be fine.  I also have the task of creating 2 lap quilts, to give as presents for my nieces. Luckily, one niece is just a teensy little thing (almost 3 years old), so the quilt will not have to be so large. She is a very huge fan of cuddling and has an obsession with blankets of any kind. I hope this becomes something that she cherishes.

I really wanted to give something handmade to everyone this year, but that is just not realistic at this point. Next year, will plan ahead and get started in say, June!  I hope for this to be the first of many handmade Christmases.  I will be sure to keep you posted on my progress and share my photographs with you.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails