Thursday, September 23, 2010

Animal Crackers

I plan to make a quilt for my littlest nephew for Christmas. So this is what I am thinking…

I am not keen on making it too fussy or decorative, he is a little boy after all. I just want to make something fun! I thought that 2 or 3 fabric choices would suffice. Just a simple design with a polka dot or striped backing. I’ve had my eye on the Zoology fabric since last year, and I am thrilled that I am still able to get my hands on some from Tonic Living.  With the blue and chocolate polka dot fabric, I think it’s just so cute and perfect for a little guy! I am sure it will live to see countless naps, cuddly time and animal cracker crumbs.

As this will be the simplest of quilts that I make in the next couple of months, it should be a good warm up for the more complex designs that I plan to tackle. I will share the results with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails