Wednesday, September 8, 2010

sew pretty!

While perusing the Fabric Worm website, I came across some new fabric bundles that I may just have to give in to and purchase. I love, love, love these:
 

The Monaluna Organic Monaco 1/2 yard bundle in teal is made up of 8 fabrics.  It is just so sweet and quirky, just like my teen-aged niece.  This has her name written all over it.  I have been promising her a quilt, and I think I have finally found the right fabric.

This Cocoa Custom Cocktail 1/2 yard bundle is a mix of 12 various designer fabrics (Alexander Henry, Michael Miller, Monaluna, etc...), and I absolutely love it for myself.  I adore the warm pinks and cheery yellows against the deep cocoas. 

Every bit of this bundle screams me.  Such a lovely mix! I definitely have to plot out a design that best shows each fabric in all of it's beauty. No room for mistakes or improvising here.

I am so excited, I am not sure which to dive into first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails