Friday, December 4, 2009

I Want That!


The school-aged version of myself would have thought she had died and gone to heaven had she received this set of 500 Coloured Pencils! From as early as I can remember, I loved to doodle, sketch, paint…create! My parents can verify that while my siblings were running wild in the park, I was tucked away in a corner, fist full of crayons, drawing for hours on end. I still have this love of art and I occasionally make time for some creative bliss .

I thought I had hit pay-dirt when I received a Crayola Fun Caddy when I was about 7 years old! As a teen, I graduated to Prismacolour pencils, and during my years of post secondary education, I treated myself to the best quality pencils and markers that I could afford.



These 500 Coloured Pencils from Felissimo, are available through Social Designer. These are on my wish list (as in, I really have to believe that wishes do come true to ever expect to receive this as a gift!) One day, maybe one day…I will suck it up and treat myself to a subscription to collect all 500. Yes, this is only available through subscription, at a cost of $33 USD a month for 20 months. You receive 25 colours with each delivery. For details, click here.



Each hue has an inventive name like clown cheeks, apple jam and Kierkegaard. You can even purchase cool storage units to display your collection in all of it’s glory. I picture these on display in my eventual sewing studio/craft room. Oh, how pretty!

So here goes... "Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight…"
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails