Monday, August 23, 2010

Amy Butler Soul Blossoms


A little something to look forward to, old news to most of you.  Since early Spring, I have been relishing the release of Amy Butler's Soul Blossoms fabric line, due out this September.


Inspired by Amy's travels to India, this collection consists of rich colours, patterns and beautiful textures.  3 colour collections, Passion, Joy and Bliss make up this stunning collection, in quilting/fashion weight, home decor and laminated options.   Here's a sneak peak.




If only I could afford to buy them ALL... *sigh*  I am  actually quite excited!  Having missed out on a great deal of the Love supply (boo!), I intend to purchase my Soul Blossoms supply promptly here.  Oh, and guess what? There's matching thread.  I love it!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails