Sunday, August 15, 2010

Oh my...

Too busy, procrastination...laziness... call it what you want. I was simply unable to keep up with the blogging in recent months.  My apologies. This new template is temporary, as my hope is to have a more unique design created that truly reflects my tastes.  This will have to do for now.

Thanks to all of you for checking in now and again. My poor sewing machine(s) have been neglected and are dying to whip something up.  I simply became caught up in the "...not enough time, too much to do, uninspired, tired...is it Friday yet?!" routine that we so easily allow life to suck us into. 

When I did have a moment of inspiration, I was sure enough to jot it down and file it somewhere for safe-keeping in the hopes of actually carrying out the task in a few days.  Of course, when I filed away the next idea, I could see the little sticky notes and scribbles piling up in my notebook, still undone.  Not cool!

I am just realizing now that it has been just about 1 year since I have started this blog--amazing!  I had made a to-do list shortly after starting this blog last year. Those of you that have been following may remember this list. Upon reflection, I see that I have fared rather poorly in execution and follow-through.

No matter. This is a new year (of sorts) and another chance to accomplish a great many things.

Stay tuned, more to come, and happy sewing...

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails