Friday, August 14, 2009

reference materials for a creative block

90% of what I create truly comes from my imagination. I have been able to cook up some pretty neat little things. When I find that I am stumped for ideas, I turn to my trusty library of sewing and crafting books.

Here is a small sampling of my sewing/crafting book collection, (note the frequency of Amy Butler titles). There are a number of projects that I have been meaning to try out. Often times, I start with an idea and it then morphs into something else. On occasion, I find myself with a greater than expected end result. I have posted some of these "on a whim" projects on my Burda Style account. Feel free to take a peek.

Let's see what we come up with this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails